4.18.2006

messenger comedy theater

i was confused. the actual opening of 'the golden truffle' is tonight. wheee!

and now, for your ridiculous reading enjoyment, i present to you a conversation between my friend ed and i. read on as i "perform" a one-person improv show for ed via msn messenger.

me:
can i have a suggestion of anything at all?
ed:
Meathead!
me:
meathead, thank you!
ed:
I can't wait to see what you do with that suggestion. It's probably the best suggestion ever.
me:
hmmm....meat, meat, meat....
ed:
you're losing me
me:
(chopping motion w/ hands...)
ed:
oh, okay
here we go
me:
chop, chop, chop, chop
ed:
good, good.
me:
hiya! hiya!
ed:
ia;lsdkf
me:
chop...
ed:
oooh
me:
slice! (silence)
ed:
(cough)
me:
(silence)
ed:
(sniff)
me:
SILENCE!
ed:
j;ASLDFJ! YOU STARTLED ME!
me:
(owl sound!)
ed:
(whispering) I love owls...
me:
oh! hello owl! you startled me!
me:
WHOO OOO!
ed:
oooh, she's weaving my comments into a pattern!
me:
chop! i love chops! mmmmm.....MEAT!
ed:
Haha! Okay, now.
me:
choppie!
ed:
haha! Take it off!!!! Hahahahaha! (whistlin') Hoot Hoot!!!
me:
whoo hoo! i'm a MEATHEAD!
ed:
Ah HAAAA!! Buhrava!!!! Bravisssssima!!!!
me:
(BOWS.)
ed:
Hoot! Hoooot!!! Brilliant!!!!!
me:
thank you!
ed:
Now throw her to the lions!!!!
me:
hurrah! the lions!
ed:
Comedy is over. Let's eat!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ, I miss you guys.

-Ryan