10.12.2008

we're gonna live here.


yep. here is our new home. crazy.

we're going to live in a friendly little neighborhood in brooklyn. brownstones on all sides, yummy restaurants a few steps away and a city park just down the street.

i'm officially excited.

a dear friend suggested i take up my blogging again in order to stay close to people who might want to know what i'm up to. it warms my heart to think that there are those of you out there. i appreciate your pageviews and your kindness. i hope to get back into the swing of it as i prepare for a new and bold adventure taking me from the middle west to the east coast.

yikes!

2 comments:

mama amy bee said...

yes; i agree you should keep up the blog. it'll be fun to read about your adventures and see pictures!

Steph said...

Oooooh! I am so happy for you. You and Rhi represent on the East side. I'll hold down the West, yo!

Love you!!