12.08.2005

more babies.

i am lucky. i get to see so many cute babies every day. some of my favorites are in the "older infant room" which means they are 6-12 months. they are all working on a similar schedule development-wise right now and it seems that a lot has happened within the last month or so. they are all almost walking...saying 'hi'...waving like crazy...generally acting more like people.

i have a favorite (which isn't fair, but it's true). he is one year old. he is a little blondie with a lot of personality. every morning when he comes through the door with his mom, he reaches one little arm out towards me until he gets to the desk. he's still working on the 'hi...'

one day, i went to visit their room and they were all having some serious playtime (which is always a site to behold...12 babies all toddling around, very busy). i crouched down to say 'hi' and my favorite little man bobbled over to me, arms out-stretched, opened his mouth and planted a big kiss on my face. let me tell ya, there is nothing...nothing like it.

No comments: