2.24.2006

part 3.

so i'm inspired...by hunger or otherwise. i'm done with the second part of my day; part 2 of 3. i opted out of the original part 3 due to the fact that my head might've exploded/i was needed elsewhere. so part 4 became part 3...you with me?

so now pasta is cooking, bjork is on the stereo, cats are glad to have me home and i get to spend an hour and a half with myself. wait a minute...maybe this is part 3...and the next part is part 4.

counting is hard...

i rearranged the bedroom this week. it took me less than an hour. i moved the bed, two dressers, and a nightstand. and cleaned. it's nice to have a new configuration, it's like an entirely different room. fresh.

i love our place. i love the term "place." 'cause it is just that. a place where we can go without pants and do a little dance and dream about france...and sometimes doing all those things at once! ha!

i'm really hungry.

stirring pasta...

No comments: